Monday, March 12, 2007

Introduction to New Experiences Everyday

This and also my next piece aren’t particularly my best, but I picked them because I thought that they both show a lot of voice. They both come from my blog based around music. This piece shows a lot of voice because it involves an experience I had, and that I wanted to share with everyone. It’s not a formal letter or paper, but one where I involved everyone as a friend, which is how I usually talk to everyone I meet. By writing these blogs I have learned that you can open up and talk about what ever you want giving anyone a chance to hear what you have to say. I tried to involve the reader by adding them into my experience; “If you ever have a chance to yourself while walking, or sitting alone people watching, plug in those headphones and look at the world through music.”

No comments: